Legislative InternOregon State Legislature
Local Mitigation Strategy InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Radiological Emergency Preparedness InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Student Intern (Volunteer)U.S. Probation Office and District & Bankrupct Courts for the District of Columbia
Mayor's Office Internship Program - Summer 2017City of Indianapolis | Mayor's Office
Technology Services InternCity of College Station
Emergency Alert System InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Advocacy InternJacob Wills
Seeking Legislative InternBookmark This
MA House of Representatives
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Office of State Representative Michelle DuBois is seeking applications for a legislative intern. Representative DuBois (D-Brockton) serves the 10th Plymouth District, consisting of parts of Brockton and East Bridgewater and all of West Bridgewater.
The Legislative Intern can expect to:
● Attend events with the representative or legislative aide.
● Answer constituent calls, respond to constituent emails, and help constituents access government resources, including housing, healthcare, and other services.
● Review local news outlets to gather information on constituent achievements, local events, or other important happenings within the district.
● Attend meetings with legislative and municipal stakeholders.
● Draft official citations recognizing constituent achievements.
● Work with the Legislative Aide to plan and execute all functions of the Office.
ResponsibilitiesWork schedule is negotiable. Ten hours a week minimum. Start and end dates will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants should email their resume and a short letter detailing what they hope to gain from the internship to Rebecca.Glenn@mahouse.gov. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.