Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
City Council Campaign InternshipKallos For council
Legislative InternOffice of Congressman Glenn Grothman
Planning InternCity of Gresham
Internship in the Office of Congresswoman Herrera BeutlerU.S. House of Representatives
Emergency Managment InternSeminole County
Community Outreach InternOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Seeking Legislative InternBookmark This
MA House of Representatives
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Office of State Representative Michelle DuBois is seeking applications for a legislative intern. Representative DuBois (D-Brockton) serves the 10th Plymouth District, consisting of parts of Brockton and East Bridgewater and all of West Bridgewater.
The Legislative Intern can expect to:
● Attend events with the representative or legislative aide.
● Answer constituent calls, respond to constituent emails, and help constituents access government resources, including housing, healthcare, and other services.
● Review local news outlets to gather information on constituent achievements, local events, or other important happenings within the district.
● Attend meetings with legislative and municipal stakeholders.
● Draft official citations recognizing constituent achievements.
● Work with the Legislative Aide to plan and execute all functions of the Office.
ResponsibilitiesWork schedule is negotiable. Ten hours a week minimum. Start and end dates will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants should email their resume and a short letter detailing what they hope to gain from the internship to Rebecca.Glenn@mahouse.gov. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.