T-Shirt Design Project for Health-Lifestyle BlogHealth Wellness Lifestyle TV
Graphic Designer InternRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
2016/2017 Winter (Jan.-Feb.)/Spring (Mar.-Apr.) - Internship –Graphic and Web DesignBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe want to first congratulate you on your efforts to continue your education and follow your dreams! What an exciting time to be an intern; get hands on experience in a position where you can use your amazing talents to impact the world.
We are excited to share our love for digital media graphic design with a student who is looking to maximize their skills in this industry. Are you an enthusiastic and goal driven individual? Are you willing to go the extra mile to get the job done? Do you have the skills to create great advertising graphics and PowerPoint/ Prezi presentations? If yes, then you are a fit. Students with an entrepreneurial spirit whom want to work in a collaborative team environment where creativity and innovation is encouraged will enjoy this role!
Shinko Media is a company that works with brands and companies, to target a specific audience, and create a media strategy to reach them through display advertising, email, video, mobile, social media, custom content experiences, events and more. Graphic/ Web Design plays a very important role in this process. This internship will teach you how to create dynamic visual designs that will attract people though our company and our clients’ marketing efforts.
ResponsibilitiesInternship RESPONSIBILITIES include:
• Work with team to create designs sales materials and advertising campaigns
• Work with team to create design concepts for company marketing and sales materials used offline and online.
• Follow graphic and interactive design best practices and optimization techniques.
• Collaborate, communicate, work under pressure and produce a range of materials
• Ensure that deliverables adhere to brand position guidelines and translate into integrated, visually sophisticated solutions for web, mobile and print promotional marketing initiatives.
• Create custom graphic placements to support social media post.
RequirementsInternship EXPERIENCE includes:
• Must have an excellent graphic design portfolio and have the ability to understand advertising and marketing concepts
• Willing to learn how to effectively communicate through graphic design
• Must be able to conceptualize and design (layout)
• Must have experience with Adobe products including Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (or similar code editor)
• Experience with website interface and user experience design is a plus.
• Must have excellent planning, organization & prioritization skills, with the ability to manage several projects concurrently