Graphic Design, Brand Relationships, & Social Media InternsFaVe Mom, LLC
Motion Graphics InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Photography & Graphic DesignLuxor Linens
Graphic DesignerUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Graphic Design - SportsTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support Jewish Charities and Make a Difference!Changing The Present
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Graphic Design/UI/UX Expert NeededPrintAWorld Inc
3D Animation InternsBookmark This
Posted: April 30 2015
Company Location: Parker, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
HoneyVR is on a mission to build the world’s largest library of ultra-immersive virtual reality content!
Intern inside the Hive which is HoneyVR’s global partner network of CG artists who are creating the world’s largest library of virtual reality content. Hive artists produce short but highly immersive VR experiences. HoneyVR then distributes the content across multiple VR device platforms including Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard, Sony Morpheus, and HTC Vive. CG artists can typically start creating VR experiences immediately with existing software tools and expertise. The major difference in workflow is that the rendering of animated works is done as spherical (equirectangular projection), 360° MPEG-4 video with a 2:1 aspect ratio. All rendering is done for free on HoneyVR’s in-house render farm.
HoneyVR was founded by proven entrepreneurs from the mobile technology industry who are passionate about VR as the next big entertainment platform.
Our HQ is in Denver Colorado but Interns can telecommute if they have high-speed internet access and adequate computer resources to run standard business applications such Skype, Google Hangouts and Office.
- Create short sub 3:00minute immersive CG experiences
- Assist other Hive members with any questions they may have about: rendering, virtual camera work, VR best practices as set-forth by Sony, Samsung & more
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Have a blast as VR is hands down the most fun medium for a creative CG artist! You will be immersed in animation in a way that you have never before experienced.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with 3D animation software programs like Maya, 3DS Max, Arnold, etc..
- Must be creative and be able to think outside the box
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to giving and receiving constructive criticism and feedback
SkillsRequired - 3D animation, Autodesk Maya
Preferred - 3D Modeling, Computer Graphics, 3D animation, 3D graphics, CGI, 3ds Max