ANIMATOR - CHARACTER DESIGNER * Bilingual A PLUSBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionThis internship will pay a stipend at completion of the project.
We require an animator who is extremely passionate about their chosen craft and is willing to EARN their
position on a very talented creative team. You must be wildly creative, have a vivid imagination, be highly motivated, self-starter and passionate intern(s) ready to create characters, storyboards, and animations, etc for new marketing / eLearning campaign.
Task requires intern to improve our brand using clean clear images, relevant animations, interactive acquisition and animated videos, and more.
You will work along side our international team in a supporting role, on projects based on your experience,
design expertise, and skill level.
You will have creative license to provide input as it relates to requirements as you learn our brand style. There’s lot's of work. The opportunity for a full time position for the right person(s) are readily available.
This is a virtual position enabling you to work remotely from home using online collaboration tools like Skype, Viewpath, Yammer, Amazon S3, Project collaboration tools, and project management software.
We want ONLY those willing to go the extra mile, with an inner passion to excel in this fast growing field.
Responsibilities- Provide input toward image strategy, content, look and feel, images, and branding
- Provide input toward interactive features, video, and interactive advertising.
- Support - expand relations with contributors, media contacts, and user community
- Assist in managing projects and digital design operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of campaigns
- Assist during online meetings, planning, social events, media and more
- Maintain digital publication, blog and social media network presence.
- Handle valuable client relationships with our expert contributors & subscriber base!
- ** We will test your skills on multiple projects to find your natural talents and strengths.
Requirements- Video - Animation, Photography, Digital Design, Graphics, Marketing, Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Have ability to create process maps of your work and or projects
- Passion for video, photography, animation & design; actively involved in forums & community.
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have Final Cut or equivalent, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, basic HTML, & Mac