BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Graphic Design Internship Spring 2015Bookmark This
BCBG Max Azria Group
2761 Fruitland Ave.
DescriptionBCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP is a vision of global style and attitude, whose brands represent the dynamic lifestyle of the modern woman. We are a company, an aesthetic and the realization of a dream.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
ResponsibilitiesGRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN - BCBGeneration
• Working on creative briefs on projects for print, web, and apparel.
• Assisting creative team in visual research
• Assisting team to prepare presentations whenever necessary
• Contributing to creative brainstorm sessions with ideas
• If intern has special interests, such as video editing or illustration, we will try to find projects that will help further them.
• Concentration in Graphic Design; Proficiency in Adobe, In-Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Must have awareness of visual trends, organized, detail and deadline-oriented with ability to prioritize
• Ability to take direction and provide feedback to team; Ability to work independently on small projects
• Experience working with computer design programs; Eager to learn and grow in graphic design
GRAPHIC DESIGN – CREATIVE SERVICES & PRINT PRODUCTION
• Assist in day to day creative service’s work order request.
• Work creatively on packaging, brand banners and print advertisements.
• Archive collateral and support in collateral distribution
• Assist in creating board mock ups, various projects such as catalogs, brand research, ad campaigns, and corporate initiatives; Support graphic designers and/or print production team with any other assistance
• Must have Typography and Graphic Design skills
• Proficiency in Creative Suite: Photoshop, In-Design, MS Office Suite
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized, detail and deadline-oriented with ability to prioritize
• Ability to multi-task in a team-oriented environment and think outside the box
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email
All Internships are non-paid and the intern applicant must receive school credit