Bilingual Chinese Graphic Design InternBookmark This
First Pay Solutions
62 William Street
New York, NY
First Pay Solutions was established in 2002 with the goal of setting an innovative standard in merchant payment processing. By offering merchants the ability to accept electronic payments, backed by cutting-edge technology, PCI-compliant software, terminals & POS systems, outstanding service and a strict code of ethical business practices, First Pay Solution has become a partner in the growth and success of our merchant customers.
The graphic Design Intern will participate in the design and production of a new project from concept to creation.
Please send you resume and portfolio and use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for.
Responsibilities• Design layouts for print and web including logos, websites, brochures, magazines, direct mail, and posters;
• Work closely with Web Design Department and the project team on project timelines;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements• Bilingual in Chinese is required;
• Degree in graphic design or equivalent amount of experience preferred;
• Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator software;
• Strong typography and composition skills;
• Excellent attention to detail.