CREATIVE and GRAPHIC DESIGNER - INTERNSHIP POSITION (MIAMI, FL)Bookmark This
Seeing Stars Foundation
139 NE 1 Street, PH-22
DescriptionWe are looking for creative talents who are interested in internship positions to gain experience and skills in preparation for future careers. These are non-paid positions, but some interns who have proven their work ethics and learning proficiency will have an opportunity to be offered permanent positions with our company after the completion of their internship.
SALARY: This is an unpaid internship position with the possibility of advancement to paid salary.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Graphic Designer and Creative Interns to assist in producing innovative and powerful campaigns for our organization. Learn all aspects of developing a successful ad/marketing campaign from planning to concept to execution... You will also acquire very extensive knowledge about the Sports Industry and its relations with concussion awareness and education.
Requirements• This position requires to work at our office in Downtown Miami (4) four days per week; 6 hours per day for at least a 3 month commitment; a few additional virtual marketing hours may be required as well.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in online & social media marketing.
• Strong understanding of the digital space, including TV, Film, lifestyle, pop culture, entertainment, and sports websites, blogs, communities, and social networks (including Facebook.
• A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills.
• Efficient problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus)
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.