Graphic Design @ ThatSmyleBookmark This
140A South Whisman Road
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionAs a member of our design team, you will work closely with co-founders to create a fun, unique user experience. This position is ideal for students looking to participate in our organization's mission with the possibility of advancement at the end of the internship.
Expect to commit 15-25 hours per week. School credit can be be received if requested.
If you are interested, passionate, and excited about putting your skills to work, then contact us.
Responsibilities- Make high-level strategic decisions related to marketing and product.
- Create a fully immersive user experience for our users.
- Improve product adoption.
- Develop awareness and interest in our app.
- Create desire for our app.
Requirements- You’re an artist at heart with a passion for making exceptional designs.
- You must be reliable, punctual, and a quick learner.
- Portfolio of self-started projects.
- Deep understanding of brand marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Design Theory, Color Theory, UI & UX Usability, Typography.
- You take pride in your work!
- Pixel-perfect detail-oriented.
- Organized and analytical.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate design objectives effectively/efficiently.
- Experience with graphic editing applications in Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is a must!
- Work efficiently with a team and independently.
- Demonstrable interest in continual learning, especially in topics outside of development.