Production InternD Magazine Partners
Graphic Design and Web Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Graphics Guru - Digital SpecialistC.R.E.A.M. Music Group & Consulting
Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
8755 West Higgins Road
DescriptionLittelfuse is the worldwide leader in circuit protection products and solutions with annual sales over $668 million in 2012. The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world’s broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager, the Corporate Communications Intern is responsible for providing general support to corporate communications manager with internal employee communications including internal email blasts and regular updates to the company’s intranet sites, including brand website and online newsletter; help conceptualize and design brand marketing materials such as web banners, posters, large format display graphics and multi-page documents; manage press release uploads and email blasts.
Please apply through our website: http://www.littelfuse.com/careers
Requirements• Graphic Design / Visual Communications major
• Recent graduate preferred
• Excellent graphic design / visual communications skills
• Excellent typography skills
• Experience designing for print as well as the Web helpful
• Print production knowledge helpful
• Highly creative self-starter
• Attention to detail
• Strong proofreading skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and willingness to follow direction
• Ability to cooperate with others in a team oriented environment
• Good knowledge of CS6 and Mac OSX is a must
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
* Please include a link to your online profile with your application.