Creative Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionImaginovation is a rapidly growing Raleigh-based company at the intersection of two exciting technology services: web development and robust software applications.
We are looking to hire a User Experience & Graphic Design Intern to play a significant role in the creation of our client's website's UI designs and in increasing our company's brand identity online.
Seeking candidates able to start work as soon as possible. Full-time desired. Part-time acceptable on short-term basis for exceptional candidates.
ResponsibilitiesThe Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for the design of website graphics and social media marketing and various online branding materials to support our marketing team.
Requirements- Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
- Understanding of digital design; portfolio of work is expected
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Understanding of print standards
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop & Illustrator a must
- 0-3 years of experience in designing online materials
- Good understanding of web marketing standards
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Ability to work remotely