Design & Graphics InternBookmark This
DescriptionBuild your portfolio as an intern with Camille’s Closet.
Create your dream resume by receiving hands on experience
Camille's Closet is a concept e-boutique providing feminine-chic accessories, fashion and lifestyle merchandise for Women. Since the launch in December of 2010, this online-based boutique has captured the hearts of fashion enthusiasts looking for the perfect buy.
She’s got an unapologetic attitude of effortless style, setting her own timeless trends. Camille’s lifestyle brand creates a culture for the Artsy, Unique, Vintage like Hipster, Dainty, and oh so Girly-Fashion enthusiast alike.
2012 marked the official launch of the Camille’s brand entrance into the private label realm releasing a stylish nail polish line called (CNC) Camille’s Nail Colour. “CNC polish is a great addition to the online boutique, as all nail polish should be a part of the wardrobe styling process.” – Owner, Aaren Camille
ResponsibilitiesThe Fashion Trend Guru and Graphics know-it all
· Reports to Showroom Assistant
· *Co-Design and manage the Product Lifecycle of a Camille’s Closet private label product
· Researching seasonal trends and innovative style options
· Help in preparing for presentation boards, line review meetings and presentations
· Knowledge of packing design
· CS Illustrator and Photoshop a must.
· Edits photos in order to maintain the product line sheet, website and marketing material
· Attention to detail, great note taking and sketching skills
· Must have reliable transportation and laptop
· Enthusiastic and positive person
· Minimum of 3-6 month commitment
· 30% off all merchandise