Design InternBookmark This
Posted: 686 days ago
DescriptionAbout Fanatic Sports
Fanatic Sports is a New York-based technology company focused on improving the sports fan experience. The Fanatic mobile application creates a new engagement channel for sports fans to interact with other fans, local venues, their favorite teams, and global brands. Fans, venues, teams, and cities compete for loyalty points and rankings.
Create and build an Android application for the Fanatic brand in New York City. You will work closely with our CTO developing the application using Agile and Lean techniques like TDD and Continuous Delivery. You will identify and develop new features for the application as the project grows. You will regularly interact and network with the Fanatic management team and other interns to collaborate and creative initiatives.
ResponsibilitiesStudent responsibilities include:
• Work with our main designer to update screen layouts
• Create new logos and buttons as needed
• Update company website with new screen shots from the app
What you will receive:
• Resume-building experience to jumpstart your career.
• Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Networking opportunities with the startup community in Boston and New York.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
RequirementsIdeal candidate criteria:
• Passionate interest in collegiate and professional sports, specifically NY or Boston teams.
• Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Regular user of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Creative and entrepreneurial
• Excellent communication skills