Graphic Design Internship | Art DepartmentBookmark This
Harmony House Entertainment
DescriptionHarmony House Entertainment, home of Grammy nominated music producer Chuck Harmony and Mix Engineer Michael Kelly (Keri Hilson 'Pretty Girl Rock', Ne-Yo 'One In A Million', Rihanna 'Russian Roulette', Celine Dion 'Taking Chances), is an Atlanta based record label with a focus of offering great artistry to the world.
We are looking for organized and detail oriented students, as well as recent graduates, who are interested in establishing a career in the music industry. Our Graphic Design Internship program not only develops skills, but also builds resumes and a portfolio of work. Hired interns will gain first hand experience working with credited and award wining professionals in a creative, team environment.
If you have an understanding of advertising but love pressing the envelope of design aesthetics and artistic greatness while representing great music, this is the internship for you. This internship periodically offers flexibility for paid projects.
Responsibilities• Assisting in the creation of artist and label promotional materials, including but not limited to online ads, single/EP/LP covers & packaging, download cards, landing pages, and branding.
• Aiding in creation of music videos and photo shoots
• Assisting in creating, updating and maintaining viral content for artists and label
Requirements• To be prompt and reliable with good project management skills
• Self driven with a desire to be great at the craft of graphic design
• Must be organized and able to multitask
• An emphasis towards style and an understanding in communication as it portrays to design, human interaction, and also productivity
• Passion for print and packaging design is a plus
• Although not required, videography, photography, Final cut skills are a plus (If this applies to you, please note in your cover letter)
• Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Dreamweaver
• Capable of thinking outside of the box
• Functional knowledge in HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
• Functional knowledge of HTML5 is a plus but is not required
• Fluent in coding languages is a plus but is not required