Graphic Artists630 Convention & Event Center
Graphic Designer for a Catalog ProjectMira Fair Trade, LLC
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Internship for Digital Media Artists and Graphic Designers757 Media
Design for book cover and graphs/figures within bookOAKSPROUT
Web Designer For Promotional Media Outlet7 City Events
Talented Web Development Candidate NeededElderPro Network
Graphic Design Intern for Children's BrandDancey Pants Enterprises
Digital Media Content ManagerBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCerebrate is a Business Intelligence and analytics company. We have developed a web based BI product - CIBI catering to small and medium scale industries. Cerebrate Inc. is currently seeking a graphic design intern to work with their marketing team to develop & manage digital media content for their company. The design intern would be responsible for working on new website design, creating new info-graphics, newsletters and publishing this content on various marketing channels on a regular basis
Responsibilities1. Develop digital media content like PSDs for websites, Icons, Info-graphics, image processing, etc
2. Publish content on website using web based CMS tool (Squarespace)
3. Managing digital content on various social networking websites (eg. Pinterest & Linked In) & other channels (website, email newsletters)
4. Maintain repository of all the digital assets on the website.
Requirements1. Very good aesthetic sense and demonstrable designing capability.
2. Proficiency in using graphic design softwares like Adobe Photoshop or others
3. Work with web based CMS tools & social media websites
4. Ability to communicate effectively with remote teams
5. Strong work ethic, ability to work remotely, adherence to deadlines