Digital Media Content ManagerBookmark This
DescriptionCerebrate is a Business Intelligence and analytics company. We have developed a web based BI product - CIBI catering to small and medium scale industries. Cerebrate Inc. is currently seeking a graphic design intern to work with their marketing team to develop & manage digital media content for their company. The design intern would be responsible for working on new website design, creating new info-graphics, newsletters and publishing this content on various marketing channels on a regular basis
Responsibilities1. Develop digital media content like PSDs for websites, Icons, Info-graphics, image processing, etc
2. Publish content on website using web based CMS tool (Squarespace)
3. Managing digital content on various social networking websites (eg. Pinterest & Linked In) & other channels (website, email newsletters)
4. Maintain repository of all the digital assets on the website.
Requirements1. Very good aesthetic sense and demonstrable designing capability.
2. Proficiency in using graphic design softwares like Adobe Photoshop or others
3. Work with web based CMS tools & social media websites
4. Ability to communicate effectively with remote teams
5. Strong work ethic, ability to work remotely, adherence to deadlines