Fall Intern, Graphic Design for Beauty Brand InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionDelush Polish is a Massachusetts-based beauty brand, specializing in unique nail polish. We create shades that transcend the conventional mainstream brands and allow our customers to indulge in an affordable luxury that truly expresses their individuality. All our products are hand-made in our studio in Mansfield, MA. Delush is sold through our dedicated e-commerce site, several international boutiques worldwide and is recently branching out to local boutiques.
Delush has been featured in various news outlets such as The Boston Herald and Nail It! Magazine as well as gifted to notable celebrities such as Kelly Rowland, Selena Gomez, Michelle Phan and more!
Responsibilities- Creation of Web Marketing Materials (graphics for website, email marketing and more)
- Develop unique digital content for social media channels
- Execute operational tasks such as product labeling, order fulfillment and packing
- Conduct online research on beauty and fashion trends for marketing purposes
- Assist in social media channel management
- Contribute to building brand awareness
- Manage social media channels while being creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships
- Work closely with the Creative Director
- Take on special projects as needed
This is an unpaid internship with expectations of 10-15 hours/week for the fall semester (Sep to Dec). You will receive free nail polish as compensation. To apply for this position:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Design Intern”
- Include a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position, what relevant skills or experiences you have and what makes you the ideal candidate for this position.
- Attach resume and provide portfolio link in email
RequirementsWe are seeking a Graphic Design/Beauty Intern to assist us in our home studio located in Mansfield 1-2 days a week, as well as help manage non studio duties remotely. This is a great opportunity for a student studying a related field (design, cosmetics, fashion etc.) to learn how a small business is run through social media and to apply their skills to help build brand awareness.
- Must be a student and studying a related field (graphic design, cosmetics, fashion, etc.)
- A strong interest in the beauty/cosmetics industry
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and not afraid to be bold or think outside the box
- Interns must provide their own laptops and design software
- Comfortable with using social media such as Facebook/Instagram/Twitter