GRAPHIC DESIGN & MARKETINGBookmark This
Southern California Fine Music Center
4912 W Slauson Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionAt Southern California Fine Music Center, parent company of the Ladera Music Academy, we believe that making music should a fun, stimulating, stress-reliving, and self-expressive endeavor. After two years in the after-school enrichment market, we have expanded to open a location to further serve the community. We are looking for team members who will bring their passion to our hard-working team. We are currently seeking a Graphic Design & Marketing Intern/Part Time to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate looking to get hands on experience working as part of an in-house design team.
The Graphic Design & Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting with all print design and production of final products, while supporting the digital media department with various ongoing initiatives. Projects include brochures, posters, flyers, invitations, updating Company website and other additional print collateral. The successful candidate must have the following important skills, traits and experience: You'll be treated as a member of the team and will grow rapidly as you produce designs that will be integrated within our company. Possibility of permanent, part-time placement.
Responsibilities• Strong portfolio of previous print projects
• Knowledge and experience in using print design applications, including Quark Xpress, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro and IMovie a plus
• Able to work 15-20 hours a week
• Knowledge of Wix & Weebly is a plus
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Proactive, self-starter, good work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Create designs, icons and layouts that adhere to and extend the companies brand