Graphic Design InternFlock Lifestyle Marketing
Production InternD Magazine Partners
Graphic Design and Web Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Graphics Guru - Digital SpecialistC.R.E.A.M. Music Group & Consulting
Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
GRAPHIC DESIGNERBookmark This
1281 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionI am the owner 2 businesses - one a property management business, the other a product development business.
We have 4 different projects in the pipeline and need a fast, efficient graphic designer who is an all-round, savvy person to help with design product and corporate branding development, packaging, exhibition stands, web sites (not build, just design to ensure corporate branding), brochures, flyers, business cards for both American and international customers.
Graphic design is the main element of this internship, however, the intern may also assist with projects including development of a new, innovative products for the leisure industry, domestic product industry, property management and ladies fashion.
These projects are so varied and wide-ranging, you will never be bored.
You will have an invaluable benefit of helping in the design of these exciting new product line graphics. As things are getting busy, this intern will need to hit the ground running, be able to work fast and efficiently meeting tight deadlines.
The intern will have the immediate senior designer responsibility normally not given in large companies which will enhance their resume tremendously, receive school credit and opportunity to receive an excellent job reference.
START DATE is flexible but ideally immediate - flexible with hours/length of internship.
Responsibilities- research competition on internet to create suitable designs
- help with photo shoots of products
- liaise with print houses in USA/China to ensure integrity of the designs are maintained.
- write product design specs
- daily reports on progress
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT LNKManagementTeam@gmail.com
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
START IMMEDIATELY PREFERRED - flexible with hours/length of internship.
- 110% reliability and dependability
- no ego
- teamwork to ensure projects are finished on time
- own phone, car and laptop (gas, stationery, will be paid)
- patience - most printwork will be done in the US however we are manufacturing in China and have language barriers
- ability to work quickly and efficiently
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills