GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableBookmark This
225 East 95th Street
New York, NY
Description*Looking for highly motivated individuals (School credit available) to join our fast-paced, independent Jewelry company's team beginning asap. Minimum of 3 months internship.*
We are an independent, small, laid back yet hard working jewelry designing company. Days and hours will be discussed during the interview. If you want a hands-on experience where you will truly learn a lot and no question is off-limits, this is the place for you. Please visit www.alzerina.com for more information on our company.
*Internship responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
- Design high end flyers for Social Media, Magazings and for Website.
- Building 3D images and Videos for advertising.
- Design Logos
- Updating Social Media pages with new images
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including Adobe Fireworks, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Aftereffects.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines.
- Graphic design and print design experience a huge plus
- Understanding of current and emerging digital design conventions and some usability concepts
*This will be an unpaid internship. Lunch will be provided at work. School credit is available and portfolio development as well.
Alzerina and Team
Off: +1347 644 7212
Follow us at: