GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Graphic Design Intern- SPRING 2014Roar Media
Graphic Design Intern (SPRING)D&E Marketing Group/ELR Media
Graphic Design DeptInternational Trading Center
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
660 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionVENDINI | Vendini is the leader in cloud based ticketing solutions. Thousands of organizations utilize Vendini's solutions for promoting events, selling tickets, and managing box office operations. The company's suite of applications includes a fully integrated marketing system to promote events via email and social networks like Facebook and Twitter. Vendini counts many top arts, sports, and concert venues among its customers. Vendini's corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco, with offices in Beverly Hills, Boston, and Chicago.
We are seeking an intern to work with our Sales and Marketing Groups for graphic design support. In this entry-level graphic design role, located in San Francisco, you will provide graphic design support for all of Vendini, Inc.’s print, on-line external communication needs.
Are you a:
• Team player with a fantastic work ethic and positive attitude?
• Quick learner and eager to expand your design knowledge base specifically for marketing and sales in the software and ticketing industries?
Do you have?
Excellent communications skills, strong organizational skills plus strong attention to detail and proofing skills?
A degree or expected a degree in Graphic Design?
Interest in concerts?
· Design sell sheets, brochures, flyers, web banners, advertisements, presentations, tradeshow displays, coupons, packaging, 3D renderings, and merchandising materials to support sales team and promote customer sell through of our products.
· Coordinate and prepare final artwork for printers.
· Monitor and build brand awareness through social media and online advertisement efforts.
· Organize image assets and project files for archival.
· Update files on internal artwork server.
· Develop designs for in-store merchandising.
· Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, Excel, Acrobat and Word.
· MAC systems experience.
· Ability to prioritize a multitude of projects and complete them in a set time frame without direct supervision.