Graphic Artist InternshipBookmark This
Graphic Creative is offering Intern Positions for this Fall Quarter. // Come join the fun and show off your creative talents with us!
Are you looking to be on a creative team and achieve valuable experience? Add challenging projects to your portfolio? Achieve awards and recommendations? Compete in competitive environments? Participate in Art; Photography; Film Festivals; and Competitions? If you answered Yes to these questions, congrats! Now put that portfolio or reel together and apply to our creative team at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our creative network, group, and community. Be sure to research and read what were all about before you submit.
Those accepted will be submitting work to be featured and critiqued by existing artists and clients on a number of creative projects. Interns will gain valuable experience working within our community. From concept art to the submission of fine quality prints, including submissions to galleries and volunteering on leading industry projects. Collaborate your path with us and join our network of Creators, Artists, Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Photographers, Marketers, and more.
Have a look at our website GraphicCreative.com
Graphic Creative is a full-service design, printing, marketing, advertising, and branding agency Internationally based. We provide the best possible service to our brands / partners and their satisfaction is our reward. A commitment to excellence means achieving a long-term partnership. Graphic Creative specializes in creative development with creative teams, design, brand development, big idea's, concepts, marketing, interactive media, public relations, and innovative projects. We provide strategic marketing and creative services, creative media campaigns, promotional items, creative photography, short films, & key art.
We collaborate with our partners, specializing in many realms of creative media, from creative films to creative environments helping the world be a bit more creative. Enjoy!
The Graphic Creative Team
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Assist in all aspects of graphic communications and contribute to planning projects and designing comps.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback