Graphic Artist (Print)/ InternBookmark This
AMD LAW Group
DescriptionAmd Law Group is one of the leading law firms in the world. We work side by side with our clients from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors from around the globe to identify their intellectual property and compliance needs to maximize their business.
At AMD Law Group, we are rapidly growing and that creates a career path for our employees. Our corporate culture is designed to facilitate our employees to make a difference for their organization.
Thus, we seek certain qualities in those who join us. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We offer comprehensive knowledge sharing programs which are geared towards building and improving our employees’ skills and knowledge.
At AMD Law Group, we value our members as a family and treat each other with respect. We deeply believe that the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important. AMD Law Group provides many valuable benefits, programs and tools to help employees and their families better manage the various phases and developments of life.?
Location: Virtual/Telecommuting (New York City, NY., Philadelphia, PA., Washington, D.C., Atlanta, GA., Dallas-Fort Worth, TX., Miami, FL., Detroit, MI., Las Vegas, NV., Los Angeles, CA.)
AMD Law Group is looking for a Graphic Artist intern to join our firm. The Graphic Artist Intern will apply learning’s about Graphic Art and Design to complete basic tasks, such as color correction and design layout, while at the same time, learn about the application of Graphic Art and Design skills for print application.
Responsibilities- Creating print ready pdfs
- Printing to a large format printer
- Able to create new layouts for print media
- Designing flyers and brochures
- Keeping files organized
- Proficiency with computer systems and the following programs: Abobe CS4 - Indesign, Photo Shop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Products. Goggle docs and products
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, absorb and apply new information rapidly
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Attention to detail
Requirements- Currently enrolled in a formal Graphic Art/Design program at an accredited school or recently graduated
- Able to work in virtual environment
- Available immediately