Graphic Artist (Website)/ InternBookmark This
DescriptionAmd Law is one of the leading law firms in the world. We work side by side with our clients from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors from around the globe to identify their intellectual property and compliance needs to maximize their business.
At AMD Law, we are rapidly growing and that creates a career path for our employees. Our corporate culture is designed to facilitate our employees to make a difference for their organization.
Thus, we seek certain qualities in those who join us. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We offer comprehensive knowledge sharing programs which are geared towards building and improving our employees’ skills and knowledge.
At AMD Law, we value our members as a family and treat each other with respect. We deeply believe that the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important. AMD Law provides many valuable benefits, programs and tools to help employees and their families better manage the various phases and developments of life.?
Location: Virtual/Telecommuting (New York City, NY., Philadelphia, PA., Washington, D.C., Atlanta, GA., Dallas-Fort Worth, TX., Miami, FL., Detroit, MI., Las Vegas, NV., Los Angeles, CA.)
AMD Law is looking for a Graphic Artist intern to join our firm. The Graphic Artist Intern will apply learning’s about Graphic Art and Design to complete basic tasks, such as color correction and design layout, while at the same time, learn about the application of Graphic Art and Design skills for website application and maintenance.
1) Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
2) Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3) Use computer software to generate new images.
4) Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts.
5) Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
6) Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Requirements- Currently enrolled in a formal Graphic Art/Design program at an accredited school or recently graduated
- Proficiency with computer systems and the following programs: Abobe CS4 - Indesign, Photo Shop, Illustrator, Cinema40, Acrobat, Dreamwaever, Microsoft Office Products. Goggle docs and products
- Able to work in a virtual environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, absorb and apply new information rapidly
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Demonstration of initiative
- Able to work 10-15 hours a week
- Available immediately