Graphic / Creative Design Assistant (Internship)Bookmark This
DescriptionUNPAID INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE. GREAT FOR STUDENTS WHO NEED AN INTERNSHIP FOR COLLEGE CREDIT HOURS.
TLH Designs is owned by freelance graphic designer TL Hayden. Virtually Intern and assist us with projects while adding to your own portfolio.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback