Graphic Deisgn InternBookmark This
EF Public Relations
1555 Vine St.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionBi-Coastal Celebrity Entertainment PR firm currently accepting applications from students seeking hands-on experience in the entertainment industry through public relations.
At EF Public Relations, we pride ourselves with successfully generating news coverage for our clients; consistently allowing for major talent in television, film, music, sports, fashion, literature, non-profit organizations, etc. to spread the news of their recent successes.
EF Public Relations also specializes in planning events, product launches and more in both coasts of the US.
While EF Public Relations has offices in both the east & west coast, it is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate must possess the following traits:
- Availability to come into the office 2 days a week, mainly to check in and update
- Organized and a self starter (as intern will be working from home as well)
- Strong verbal and analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Outstanding personality
Requirements- IMPORTANT great understanding of adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator and wordpress.
- Would be heavily involved in the creation of the company's website, creation of pages, design layouts, etc.
- Creation of red carpet events, flyers, celebrity invites and other templates that would require design art work
- Assist in the general organization of the Los Angeles office as it involves with the website