Graphic Design GuruBookmark This
DescriptionTRIBE is a social business that lives for fashion, freedom, and the beauty of being women. Founded by two young fashion-forward American women who currently live in Uganda, Africa, the business model incorporates handmade jewelry to promote and grow social entrepreneurships while aiming to inspire women across the globe. TRIBE jewelry is an affordable line that is made by women in Uganda who are encouraged to express themselves through their jewelry making abilities.
You: an experienced and amazing design student who is ready to take our graphics to the next level. Your work will directly affect the growth of our business. This is an awesome opportunity to build your resume!
Although this is a non-paid internship, there is a very serious chance this could lead to a lucrative full-time position.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Creating web graphics
- Creating graphics for social media platforms
- Making necessary changes to website when needed
- Skilled in Graphic Design software programs
- We prefer a six month commitment but will accept a 3 month commitment
- Enjoy creating graphics with a style that is edgy, cool, and minimalist.
- Ability to work under little to no supervision
- CRAZY CREATIVE!!!