Graphic DesignBookmark This
Connecticut Public Television
1049 Asylum Avenue
DescriptionAvailability: Fall, Winter/Spring, and Summer semesters
Hours: 10-15 hours per week based
Supervisor: Graphic Designer
Internship Summary: Assist the design department with tasks related to design and production of print and web-ready materials.
• Assist in production of: logos, print ads, newsletters, brochures, program guides, booklets, flyers, postcards, invitations, signs, direct mail pieces, premium items, program schedules, music listings, videocovers, books, holiday cards, coupon books, sales kit items, certificates, folders, forms, stationary, etc.
• Assist in development of layouts for company stationary including: letterhead, press release templates, national productions letterhead, program-specific letterhead, business cards, envelopes, etc.
• Arrange for printing and delivering of stationary
• Develop and produce designs and layout for company forms and general printed supplies
• Arrange for printing and delivery of items
• Maintain Corporate Communications’ graphic files, art, and design supplies, equipment, etc.
• Assist in the design and execution of pledge, auction, programming and special event materials
• Optimize graphics for web, create animated gifs, and assist in template creation
RequirementsGraphic Design major.
PC computer experience essential.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work under deadline.