Live For Design? This is for you!Pico - We Create Albums
E-Commerce/Website DeveloperPure Publishing
Web designers with Heavy background in HTML, CSS & PHP & Background in Blogger & Word PressPure Publishing
Graphic DesignerElli Quark
Private Equity Marketing Dept. - Graphic Design InternElm Equity Partners, LLC
Website InternBookmark This
Georgia Sports Foundation
1301 Shiloh Road
DescriptionGeorgia State Games
(Georgia’s Grass Roots Olympics)
The Georgia State Games is one of the largest Amateur Olympic-Style Sports Festivals in the country. We rely HEAVILY on top quality interns to operate many of our sporting Events Projects and Programs.
• We are seeking top level, organized, team oriented, talented, aggressive, outgoing and innovative interns to assist in the preparation and implementation for this year's events. Housing is also available.
• This internship is NOT for the student looking to get by, be a social butterfly or to party for the semester.
• All applicants must have strong graphic design skills and experiences in various computer software programs.
Potential Benefits of a Georgia Games Internship:
This is a tremendous experience! We have tons of interns from across the country last year. The interns get a GREAT, HANDS-ON experience. No fetching coffee. Real life planning AND implementation of public relations activities and programs is what they will experience.
• Earn academic credit.
• Great Portfolio opportunity with at least 50 projects.
• Real life on-the-job experience with BIG time responsibilities that other internships do not provide.
• Internships include semester-long positions.
• Internship program has been offered for over 22 years
• Students have come from the following US States: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MS, MN, NC, ND, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI and WV and from the countries of Canada, England, Germany and Hungary just to intern with the Georgia Games.
• Internships are first offered to students completing the internship for academic credit.
• Interns have turned down the United State Olympic Committee, Professional and College programs to intern with the Georgia Games.
The Website Interns are responsible for designing a multitude of projects and assisting 20 other staff members with all of their projects for their website and creating new ones.
RequirementsRequirements / Placement:
• Should have an extensive knowledge of website html / graphic design software.
• Priority will be given to those students completing the internship for academic credit and/or for a graduation requirement.
• Priority will be given to students currently enrolled in college.
• Should have a basic knowledge of many of our sports.
• Helpful, but not required, to have some experience in t-shirt printing or knowledge.
• Work well with others as pat of a team
• Solid work ethic, able to meet tight deadlines
Go to www.georgiagames.org under internships and complete an:
2) Sports questionnaire
4) Cover letter.
5) Sample graphic design work
Submit ASAP via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offered throughout the year:
Beginning in one of three semesters: January, May and August Semesters.