Graphic Design Intern / Fitness & WellnessBookmark This
Apogee Fitness & Wellness
11 Martine Ave.
White Plains, NY
DescriptionWe are currently looking for Graphic Design students who are interested in interning for a
fitness and wellness company working in local as well as national and international markets.
This is a non-paid internship, however college credit is available as an option for those
Various internships are available year-round; schedules are flexible and can work around
the student's availability. Internships are available in three-month increments or longer,
depending on the agreement.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback