Paid Virtual Graphic Design Internship with Marketing Firm in San DiegoFidelitas Development
Paid Graphic Design Internship with Marketing Firm in Downtown San DiegoFidelitas Development
Graphic Design/ Visual Arts InternJordan Mac Studios
Graphic Design InternDerrick Simmons Film Works
Graphic Design - Internship - Creative People Needed To Work With Professional Sports Teams!Launch Local, Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionAbout My Green Birmingham:
My Green Birmingham is Birmingham’s most trusted online resource for everything green living related. Our site appeals to a great variety of readers-many of whom have sought us out in hopes of learning more about living a greener lifestyle here in Birmingham. Our readers want to stay informed with local green related events, sustainability practices, politics, and other community developments that help them stay connected to our region’s positive growth. We do our best to publish content that informs and educates, yet also inspires action.
We are seeking an intern to join our team to assist in graphic design. We are looking for someone who can design creative and appealing ads, online fliers, e-newsletters, and more. In the summer of 2013 we are rolling out a new website design and expansion plans, so having a creative assistant on our team will be an exciting, fulfilling, and busy role!
This position is available to work remotely or in our office at Innovation Depot, a community work space.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player, but also able to work independently and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must have a portfolio of work to demonstrate talent