Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionProject Socialize is a small digital marketing agency located in the Greater Cincinnati area. Our core services include: digital strategy development and implementation, campaign planning and implementation, content marketing, community management, and training. Over the years, our clients range from large corporations to non-profit organizations.
A position is available starting ASAP for a semester long internship in the fast paced B2B digital marketing industry.
This internship is mostly virtual, but you are required to meet at least once a week face-to-face.
Compensation: Unpaid; For College Credit Only
Hours per week: 12 to 15 hours
ResponsibilitiesAs the Graphic Design Intern for Project Socialize, you will create graphic elements for our brand and our clients. You will work for a team consisting of digital marketing experts. This internship will encompass graphic design, strategic thinking, and presentation creation. The duties will include (but not limited to):
• Assist with branded marketing materials and decks
• Design graphics for daily content on social media sites
• Provide feedback on current and prospective creative.
• Graphics for social media updates
Requirements• Must be working towards a graphic design degree
• Must own a computer
• Must have access and be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign; HTML & CSS a plus.
• Strong photo editing and imaging skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong time-management and organization skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be detail oriented
• Be creative