Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Back 2 Basics Marketing, LLC
3016 S. Jefferson Ave
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionSt. Louis ad agency is seeking a design intern for the Spring 2013 semester.
- Demonstrate proven and artistic ability
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) is required
Responsibilities will include but not limited to: work on corrections to jobs created by other designers, creation of web and print ready files, and ability to design within brand restrictions.
Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design. Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule. Academic credit is offered; internship is unpaid.
Please apply by sending cover letter, resume and portfolio samples.