Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Vice Boutique is an ecommerce fashion retailer. We specialize in clothing, shoes, and accessories from new cutting edge, up and coming designers. We're a small, start up, entrepreneurial-minded and driven team of creative, kind, and collaborative individuals.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject: Graphic Design Intern. Also, applicants MUST include a PDF portfolio or link to website to be considered.
Say good-bye to the pointless errand runs and hello to an internship that will give you valuable hands on experience, and also allows you to work at your convenience. ViceBoutique.com is seeking a virtual Graphic Design Intern. The lucky person who snags this internship will be doing actual design work for the ViceBoutique.com site, and will learn things that will help elevate their career to the next level, be it at Vice Boutique or anywhere else!
Responsibilities• Complete production and layout work
• Let your innovative brilliance shine at design brainstorms
• Show off your eye for detail with minor photo retouching
• Explore future design concepts by doing design research
• Source fonts and images
• Assistance on viceboutqiue.com site maintenance
• Update of Vice Boutique’s social media pages
• Design layout and execution of online projects related to the website, blog, banners, landing pages and more depending on need
Requirements• Pursuing or possesses a degree in a graphic design-related field
• Knowledgeable of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• An incredible eye for design and exceptional organization skills
• Ability to be a self- starter
• Fantastic communications skills
• Ability to execute on tight deadlines
• Access to a computer with design software
• Access to internet