Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionPro Business-Plans is an international business plan consulting firm that helps companies raise money to finance their growth. We work with start-ups for seed funding to large companies for mergers and acquisition transactions. We have a very lean operating model that enables a blogger to really have an impact on what we perform at the company. A good blogger may work into a business plan writing position.
We need someone who can write about various business related topics on an ongoing bases, you are free to write about what you want. This is a job that can be performed along with an existing internship or during your Spring semester. We will back you up and you can put us down as a reference, as well as show off your amazing writing abilities through our highly reputable website!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback