Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Cake & Whiskey
DescriptionThe Graphic Design Intern will assist in layout & design of our magazine. Must have a strong portfolio of previous layout work & must be able to prove proficiency in InDesign to do quick, accurate styles.
The position can be a remote fill but must be willing to collaborate regularly via, phone, skype & email.
This is an ongoing position that we hope fill with talented, creative, inspiring individuals!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards or finished a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback