Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionDW DESIGN is a small better women’s wear label specializing in custom fit and private label clothing.
We are looking for interns to be a part of a new fresh project. It’s an opportunity to work with a small emerging brand in fashion and lifestyle and grow your skills. You will work directly with the Style Director as well as independently.
As a promising start-up, we are looking for creative, proactive team members who are passionate about fashion, innovative, think outside the box and interested in contributing to the growth of the company. This is an opportunity for self motivated individuals to tackle a broad range of professional and creative challenges in a small company with the unique opportunity for you to be heard and seen.
Graphic Design Intern: Qualifications and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Creating a new web presence for new project
- Candidate should be studying Graphic or Web Design, junior level, or have relate experience from jobs, involved in on-campus organizations, or other internships is helpful
- Experience with and /or solid understanding of PC amd Macintosh operating systems, web development tools, web browsers, internet standards, web analysis, Rich Internet Applications, streaming media, ecommerce content website, social networking websites,
- Candidate must have knowledge of with Adobe CS3 – Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and Indesign a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal skills --- must take a very mature approach to dealing with diverse individuals
- Active use and knowledge of established and emerging social media platforms are a must, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Tumblr, Instagram, Googal+, Foursquare etc
- Self- driven and pro active ----- with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Organizing structured monthly editorial calendars
- Detail orientated and organized
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
- Must be professional, organized and an Excellent communication skills --- verbal as well as written and can articulate clearly and efficiently
To apply: email cover letter, resume, the 3 month period you can intern and how many days of the week you can intern (3, 4, or 5) to firstname.lastname@example.org