Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Small Biz Council
19 Lambson lane
New Castle, DE
The Small Biz Council is a professional membership and management community. "We help businesses handle their business"
We provide adequate logistics, administrative, and educational support and research to small businesses, minority owned businesses, and entrepreneurs; especially, new or start up businesses that are within 1-5 years of operation.
We also provide business services to members and non-members that are interested in building a business partnership with us. Some of the additional beneficial services we provide are Registered Agent Services, Virtual Secretary, and Mailbox Services.
Benefits of joining- networking, seminars, workshops, referral, education, training and development & more. Join Today
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback