Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: June 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSage is an independent Boutique established in 2002. First launched in the Lincoln Park neighborhood on trendy Armitage Ave. After 5 years and rising rents Sage transitioned into the Lakeview East neighborhood to much fanfare. After 3 years we expanded, and the store next door became our store, so we now have 2 store fronts.
We sell an impressive & unique mix of trend merchandise, that changes from one month to the next keeping things fresh and interesting for our fashionistas. We bring our customers a vast and unsurpassable drool worthy, well edited collection of clothing, jewelry & accessories from the East & West coasts and emerging, local, fresh talent!
The boutique is elegantly staged with seasonal inspiration and the utmost of care and attention to detail goes into our visual merchandising & displays as evidenced by our winning an award for best window visuals in Lakeview for 2012.
13 years and growing, Sage continues to be THE-GO-TO-BOUTIQUE in the heart of East Lakeview. Our merchandise is fun, flirty, sassy & definitely engaging, making Sage Boutique THE shopping experience and a true gem in the Chicago area.
We need an intern to transmit this and engage our followers and to build and engage new followers thru FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Foursquared etc.,
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom brochures etc.,
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Have a strong sense for fashion