Graphic Designer (virtual only)Advertising Solutions
Graphic Design InternDawn Joseph Photography
Graphic Design InternCOAST TO COAST REALTY LLC
Content Marketing & Visual Communication LeadBeantown Media Ventures, LLC.
Digital Marketing - Market Research/Graphic Design/Video EditingAccess Control Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
VBrick Systems, Inc.
2121 Cooperative Way, Suite 100
DescriptionThe ideal candidate is proficient in both print & online mediums (with an emphasis on online mediums). He or she will be expected to work quickly and efficiently to create designs that effectively represent the VBrick brand. The ability to take ideas all the way from concept to execution is a must.
• Conceptualize, create, implement and maintain all corporate web assets (websites, blogs, landing pages, etc.)
• Conceptualize, create, and implement graphic assets for sales collateral, presentations, lead generation campaigns and newsletters.
• Conceptualize, create, and edit cutting edge video assets.
• Create graphic assets needed by the software development teams.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite for both print and web
• Strong HTML knowledge (HTML5 experience a plus)
• Strong foundation in CSS (CSS3 experience a plus)
• Able to build and maintain WordPress-powered (or like) sites
• Able to build and maintain Video assets a plus
• Conceptual and strategic thinker who can bring a fresh and relevant perspective to creative design concept meetings
• Highly motivated with good time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Pursuing a B.A. or B.S. degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or equivalent.