Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionKayKin Music, an independent record label and music publishing company that fosters timeless music. Through artist development, quality production, marketing and sound business acumen, KayKin Music's presence will be felt throughout the entertainment industry.
With that said, KayKin Music is looking for candidates who are in search of an opportunity to express their creativity as it relates to Website Design, Logo Design and Promotional Items. I know what I want, but more importantly, I want to know what you have to offer. When it is all said and done, you will be credited with every success that comes with your work. I am just giving an opportunity for potential candidates to shine.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback