Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Hollywood Collectibles Group
DescriptionHollywood Collectibles Group is a leading manufacturer of licensed collectibles, based on major Hollywood movies, video games and pop culture. Established in 2005, current properties include Rocky, Rambo, Marvel, Underworld, Batman, Star Trek and Resident Evil.
We are looking for hard working, creative individuals seeking experience in creating innovative graphics that will be seen on websites and in retail stores throughout the world.
Full or part time internships will be considered.
Responsibilities- Assist in the design and development of product packaging, using appealing and creative graphics that are well organized
- Assist in logo designs and marketing materials
- Assist in the creation of web graphics
- Assist in website design
Requirements- Must be proficient in Adobe CS6 or at a minimum posses a deep knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Applicants must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience gained though personal application and/or in the classroom will be considered
- Applicants should be majoring in Graphic Design
- Open to constructive criticism
- Should be tech / web savvy and have a general understanding of web graphics
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions
- Good knowledge of Dreamweaver and general web design would be an advantage