Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Lady Blair Ln N
DescriptionAccepting local applicants only. All interns will have to work in-office. Please do not reply if you are out of area.
QT Office is a fast growing web based company that prides itself in providing modern software and design services to our customers. We are seeking a new graphic design candidate to join our team to keep up with our tremendous growth. The ideal person will be reliable, have a positive attitude, willing to help others in the office and be eager to grow with the company. Please do not respond to this post unless you have at least basic illustrator (or photoshop) ability. By basic we mean the ability to crop photos, work with art boards and work on different layers. High level graphic design is desired but not required (we can work you up to that position).
• Creation of graphic design content include web based and print material.
• Working with a ticket-based system that involves communicating with other team members.
• Adding/remove/adjusting content on a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor
o Training will be provided on the WYSIWYG
• Phone support for design consultations and website design
• Helping co-workers complete their assignments (even if outside of graphic design)
• Customer Support
• Basic Social Media Interaction
• Blog writing
• Basic technical troubleshooting (helping users clear caches, delete cookies, change settings on devices and set up basic tools like drop box and Google calendars).
Requirements• In-depth knowledge and practical application ability of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
o A practical test will be given
• Positive team-player attitude
• Excellent customer service skills