eSports Graphic Design InternNanaue LLC
Web Graphic Design InternWomen In Technology International / B~STEM Project
Web design / WordPressenvirolutionary
Graphic Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From Home - Book DesignA Z Publishing
Illustrators Wanted- Internship - Work From Home - Book DesignA Z Publishing
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Luxury Hair Direct
Posted: 621 days ago
DescriptionLuxury Hair Direct is a direct selling company that provides the highest quality remy virgin hair. Luxury Hair Direct is based in Atlanta, Georgia and was founded in 2013. Being a direct selling marketing company allows our distributors to be the driving force in our marketing and sales. Not only do we sell Zen 5A Virgin Remy hair, but we are committed to helping individuals succeed in their own personal business and potential limitless financial success. Our purpose is to change peoples' lives by providing the best business opportunity with the highest integrity.
We are seeking skilled and enthusiastic interns who are looking to learn not only about the hair industry, but building the business behind it. Do you love hair and fashion? What about reading all about the latest style and celebrity gossips? Do you love networking and marketing? Are you big on all the social media out there? Do you love interacting and socializing with people, whether in person or online? Do you enjoy creative writing?
This internship will consists of creating websites, flyers, and short videos. The purpose of this internship is to use flyers, banners and videos to market and promote the company. Interns will work directly with the owners of Luxury Hair Direct and their assistant to promote and expand our market! Our goal is to spread the word! Our mission is reach out to others and let them know that there are opportunities up for grab!
It is important that applicants are sociable, creative and have excellent communication skills. If you think this is the right internship for you, apply today!
Although this is an UNPAID internship, there will be opportunities for interns to get paid on a commission base program.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback