Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Technology Business Research, Inc.
11 Merrill Drive
DescriptionTechnology Business Research (TBR) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market research and consulting firm growing rapidly in an exciting market. TBR offers a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. TBR works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multi-million dollar decisions. This position is an excellent entry-level opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in an office setting.
ResponsibilitiesThe Intern/Graphic Designer will be responsible for assisting in infographic design across our multiclient offerings, syndicated reports and/or custom projects. This person ideally will be able to help brainstorm and mock up design ideas as well as take these creative visions from concept to completion.
RequirementsThe successful candidate must possess:
• Commitment to quality
• Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and a desire to improve skills and achieve goals
• Ability to work within a team structure. This requires the ability to learn from those around you as well as the ability to share experiences.
• Desire to be challenged
• Creativity and resourcefulness
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Understanding of layout and typography fundamentals
• Ability to communicate design concepts effectively
• Passion for details combined with the ability to see the bigger picture to produce compelling visuals
• Proficiency in graphic-producing software
• Graphic design coursework and/or professional experience in a production environment
• Experience or curiosity in IT industry and trends is a plus