Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionTLHDesigns is an all around creative design studio. It is a small business owned by freelance graphic designer TL Hayden. We are in need of a few geniuses to help take our business to new heights. Our specialty is custom graphics for start up businesses & entrepreneurs and designing invitations and stationery for birthdays, weddings, and other special occasions. We also love to host events and craft workshops
We are looking for someone who is capable of helping with projects, design logos, business cards, flyers, and more.
view our website at www.tlhdesigns.com
This can be a great opportunity to enhance your portfolio.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback