Graphic Design Intern (Fall Semester)The Philadelphia Orchestra Association
Graphic Design for Eyewear CompanyLevel Eighty Six
Graphic DesignerBella Chic Glamour Squad
Art & Graphic Production InternThe Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate
Graphic Design InternCCM
Graphic DesignerForeign Envy
Graphic/Fashion DesignerIn The Limelight
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1514a Camden Road
Posted: July 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsterisk Creative is a marketing, branding, and web design firm located in Charlotte, NC. We create innovative marketing that combines premiere design with a results based strategy that creates results. Candidates must demonstrate communication and computer skills, be willing to research/learn new software programs, and work well under deadlines. Position requirements also include accurate typing, knowledge of social media, and design software including Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Responsibilities- Support the goals and strategies of the team
- Support design project activities
- Organize and maintain client files
- Provide support for special events
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Produce high fidelity mockups for a variety of mediums including print, web, mobile, tablet, and more.
- Help generate client deliverables and assets for production
- Provide creative support with focus on asset acquisition, image gathering, and presentations
- Graphic and icon illustration