Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Posted: 571 days ago
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
As our graphic artist, you will prepare graphics for our corporation as well as our client projects. You will immediately see the results of your work, nationwide and internationally. A graphic design internship with our firm can prepare you for future work at marketing departments in other organizations or advertising agencies. You’ll benefit from the guidance of world-class business developers and leave with a portfolio of polished work.
You should have skills in graphic design layout with creativity and a strong customer focus. You should be proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Hardcoding HTML and CSS
- Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc)
- Site map / wire framing skills
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback