Graphic Design InternAuthenticGraphicDesigns
Graphic DesignDani Felt Consulting
Graphic Design Intern for Film Festival and Health non-profitHeal One World
Graphic Design Intern for Health PromotionSkinny Gene Project
Web designer4th Dimension Studio
Media Production InternSwiftkurrent
Illustrator & DesignAssured Organics Inc
Graphic Artist for Vector repeat patterns for Mens wearPUP BUDS
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St.
Posted: April 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOverall responsibilities include the design and production of graphic materials using computer-based and traditional methods that meet expected standards and deadlines. Specific focus may include the design of client inserts, web graphics, email blasts, and advertisements.
Intern Will Gain the Following:
• Acclimation into the business environment and attaining real world business experience
• Exposure to full marketing mix and related tools/programs to support professional development
• Mentoring from experienced graphics/marketing team
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship:
Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to email@example.com.
• Brochure Design
• Corporate Imaging
• eNewsletter Design
• Web Banner Design
• Image Manipulation and Cataloging
• Contribution to brainstorming sessions
RequirementsRequired Software Proficiency:
• In Design
• Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate and Flash a plus
Students applying for this internship must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong image manipulation skills a must. Ability to work autonomously or in collaboration with others essential in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere. Ability to work in a Windows environment.