Live For Design? This is for you!Pico - We Create Albums
E-Commerce/Website DeveloperPure Publishing
Web designers with Heavy background in HTML, CSS & PHP & Background in Blogger & Word PressPure Publishing
Graphic DesignerElli Quark
Private Equity Marketing Dept. - Graphic Design InternElm Equity Partners, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Clear Webb LLC
DescriptionWho We Are
Every business is unique. And we believe in unique inbound marketing solutions for businesses of all types. Our inbound marketing solutions will increase traffic, customer engagement, leads and increased brand credibility for all types of business.
We are that connection between business and consumers. We are teachers, we are marketing professionals, we are writers, and as a collective, we are the professionals you need, as part of your marketing team, to grow and thrive in the social media market.
What Is The CW Dashboard?
Within The CW Dashboard, we enable your company to reach your existing and potential customers through social media, all from one platform. Our dashboard offers more than just a platform to launch your marketing campaigns to multiple networks, it offers solutions and resolutions.
Eliminate the tedious effort of logging into each individual social network to update, post and launch campaigns. Streamline your marketing campaigns, schedule your emails and texts and track your efforts through The CW Dashboard.
We work with other agencies to utilize our white-label service, ensuring better leads for your business and achieving optimal customer engagement. Maintain your brand identity by rebranding The CW Dashboard, making it your own.
The CW Dashboard is a branch of Clear Webb, LLC. Clear Webb is a growing mid-size company based in Northern Colorado. Established in 2008, Clear Webb’s concept is quite simply focusing on creating a customized marketing campaign for businesses of all types. They make your vision of a successful campaign a reality.
Our CEO/founder, Robert Downey, began Internet marketing in 1995 with the creation of his first website. He is a business professional who strives in helping businesses of all sizes. His background is rich in traditional and digital marketing experience as well as sales.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback