GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Graphic Design InternSpike Aerospace
Digital Graphics Design/ Virtual InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design/Social Media InternshipAllegiance Capital Corp
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Charity by Dawn Lilly, LLC
DescriptionInterns will work directly with President to develop sales and marketing materials and branding for the organization's products and promotions. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create promotional materials for websites and social networking.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations and training materials for management and clients.
Requirements- Has required software, laptop or computer and an internet connection.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- The ability to work independently.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.