Graphic Art and Design Internship757 Media
Graphic Design Assistant to Re-size PDF filesEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternGround Zero Training
3d artist and/or engine programmer to create a real-time architectural visualization for EDM TheaterAlly Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
Digital Media/Graphic Design Summer InternValor Connect
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXecutive Seatz Luxury transportation Service, Inc., the ultimate in exclusive luxury transportation service in the Tri-State area. Our service caters to the Entertainment Industry, High-profile clientele, Corporate executives and the business community. From their arrival to departure, we can handle your travel needs locally or nationwide.
Xecutive Seatz maintains a high level of service standards and superior customer care. We emphasize safety, professionalism and reliability as the only way to serve our customers.
We are looking for a skilled and talented individual that's ready to craft their skills and grow with us If you're ready to work hard, we're ready to see what you have immediately.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Design New company corporate logo concepts.
- Design and build new website with CMS plus more.
Requirements- Working towards or have a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback